Put Your Ad Here only $4/week or $12/month

AlterGold is Online and Other HYIP Gossips

After unaccessible for several days, AlterGold online again. However, the system is not functioning properly. SafeAtom says that it still unable to deliver payment via AG because the payment system is not working.

Hopefully the problem can be solved soon, because it involves lots of money. Since e-gold disappeared from the face of the net, many investors have turned to AG. If it decided to take a hike, than lots of HYIP is going down and lots of investors will loose money.

SaInv and SawInvest go scam

Two more HYIP's went into my scam list. They are SaInv and SawInvestment. Their name's are really similar. Perhaps they belonged to a same owner. Anyway, although the have decided to ran away, I didn't loose any money. In SaInv, I already got my principle back plus the 10% interest. It's the same with my investment in SawInvest. Here, 11 payments out of 14 (11/14). I already got my principle back plus a little interest.

Just to remind you to check my scam list and paying hyip list before you make any investment.

Posted byscreamoyz at 7:53 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment