Put Your Ad Here only $4/week or $12/month

Cashnine, LRTop and Other News

A few days ago I invested in Cashnine. I saw this HYIP on TalkGold because it was on the sticky thread. I saw that lots of people got paid. And I didn't see any problem yet with this HTIP. So, I made up my mind and gave it a shot. I invested $25 and and took the 2 days plan.

Anyway, on the following day I checked again on TG to see what the other guys are saying about cashnine. But wala, the thread was not there. It was not on the sticky anymore. I was a little bit worried. I mean, we're talking about HYIP here.

The next day was my plan due date. I was so anxious. But I was also a little bit relief since my friend who also invested money here, already got paid. So I was stalking to myself not to worry. It's just a matter of time before I got paid...or scammed :D. And I was right. When I checked my LR account, it was credited $22. Wow. For now, I recommended Cashnine as your investment option.

Today, I also made a spend on another HYIP called LRTop. This HYIP offers 3 plans - Silver, Gold and Platinum. I took the Silver Plan which will due 4 days from the day I invested my money.

Already posted my spend on TG and will post here to when i got paid.

To close my post, today I got paid by CashNine, Tprog, EliteMoney.

Just to remind you before you make any spend, please visit my scam list and my paying hyip list.

Posted byscreamoyz at 7:56 AM  

1 comments:

D&A said... September 23, 2008 at 12:41 AM  

JUST WOULD LIKE TO SHARE
=========================
I’m sure all of us use Google or Yahoo to search for info all the time but are you PAID to do this ? Well, if you want to get paid to search for info on the net, then register an account in just 2 minutes here. No guarantee yeah as this is my second day use this ;)

You don't have to download anything besides Only required a IE7 or Firefox.


http://www.myhpf.co.uk/apply001.asp?Friend=213368


You are paid on average 1.5 pence per search you make. So if you make just 10 searches per day, you will be earning £4.50 or about $9 per month !



And it gets better ! You will earn on all your downlines 3 levels deep !



If you refer just 20 others and all your referrals do the same and everyone make just 10 searches daily, you will earn £1,008 or about $2,016 per month !



What happens if everyone do more than 10 searches daily or referral more than 20 ?



You earn much much more ! Basically your income is UNLIMITED !



And it’s residual – you get paid month after month after month !



You are paid once a month by check or Paypal. Minimum to get paid is just £20 ! Don’t delay ! Register an account now ! It’s free !



http://www.myhpf.co.uk/apply001.asp?Friend=213368

Post a Comment