Put Your Ad Here only $4/week or $12/month

What happen to Ffg-Traders.biz and Test Spend at FastLiberty

I bet for those of you who have invested in Ffg-Traders.biz, you have the same question as i do since the website is inaccessible for almost 5 days now. When this happen, you know that it is one of the signs when a HYIP is going scam.

The status of Ffg-traders.biz is already marked scam by Goldpoll and I already search its status on Hyipbanker but I didn't find it which means that this hyip monitor doesn't monitor it. I can't tell you the reaction from the guys at Talkgold since I'm being banned for a month now (it will be lifted on September 21 2008). But I'm sure those guys are having the same problems as I am. I guess it's about time for me to put FFg-traders.biz into my HYIP scam list.

I also have tested in a new HYIP called FastLiberty. This is the kind of HYIP that offers hourly return. Although I've been scammed by this type of HYIP, but the hourly profit is just irresistible. Anyway, I invested $18 in that HYIP and after 6 hours, it became $18.72.

The homepage appearance is quite good which means this HYIP have invested some money on its design, although the script being used is the same with most hourly HYIP's. We can see this when we are in the member area. Just look at the menu list on the left side - really reminds me of LRInstant and EUInvestment (both of them have vanished).

I wouldn't suggest you to invest a lot in fastliberty since most of them only last for a few days.

Anyway, just to remind you to check out my paying hyip list and scam list before you make any investment.

Click here for paying HYIP's

Click here for scams.

Posted byscreamoyz at 8:41 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment