Put Your Ad Here only $4/week or $12/month

E-bullion is Going Down and Other HYIP News.

Since I was banned temporarily by TG, it's quite difficult for me to follow the news on HYIP. My only source of news is a thread in a local forum. It's really frustrating. The ban is going to be lifted on September 21 2008 (I was banned for 1 month).

So, when the e-bullion got hit by the recent event, I didn't know about it not until I read the news on SafeAtom's home page. The incident about the founder of EB is really shocking and worrying since EB is one of the 3 pillars of payment processors in the HYIP worlds. The news said that the wife of Jim Fayed, Pamela Fayed, was found dead - stabbed - in her apartment in California on August 4 2008. The suspect is none other but her husband.

The tragic news is really worrying since us, investors, have some money kept in their account. With this kind of thing, it will surely, sooner or later, have the same fate as e-gold. This is really making our head spins. Anyway, Mr. Fayed was also arrested by the FBI for conducting an illegitimate money transaction and also involve in money laundering. I personally couldn't careless to what have happened to him, but, the investor's money is the main thing here.

Since the news has spread on the net on forum, people are beginning to withdraw their money on EB. If you still had the chance to withdraw it, then you're lucky. For those of you who hadn't, then you have to keep your finger crossed since the site is not working any more. If you go to their website, you will see this funny announcement:

Dear Customer,

05 August, 2008, 1:00pm PST: The e-Bullion website will be unavailable for a period of approximately four hours while our Tech Dept. performs routine maintenance.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this interruption to service.

e-Bullion Management.

Do you believe this crap? Well I don't. It a total lie. I wouldn't suggest to have a balance on this payment processor. If I were you, and I still had some money left there, I would withdraw it as quick as possible.

Posted byscreamoyz at 9:15 AM  

1 comments:

BLuE said... August 30, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

investment site that pays

http://www.tprog.com/index.php?ref=blueshade

Post a Comment